12/14/2008

Order of the Day

I've been wanting the Shimmery python pencil skirt since it first came out. But I'm not known for my quick decisions, waited to long, and it sold out. Now I've been watching every day, waiting for my size to show up again. And today it finally did! Of course I had to get it. And of course I also had to get something else, to push my total over the free-ship limit...

In a sort of panic, not daring to wait too long and lose the skirt to some other shopper, I added the Cashmere Peyton Dress in Heather Graphite as well. Tried on the Ruby one in store when in NY a while ago (or was it the Purple?), and really liked it on. Very simple shape, but the material makes it special. Have another cashmere dress (unusually not by J. Crew but by Vince) that I got last year, and have been wearing a lot, so I hope the Peyton will spend a lot of time out of my closet as well. Very happy shopper, it all came to about $150 or so, which is a really good deal, too. Will give reviews when I get them. Here's to hoping they won't get cancelled on me =)

Order of the day by MrsT

No comments: